Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Apollo 11 Buzz Aldrin's American Flag Necktie On The Moon


Buzz Aldrin's famous pose on the moon by Neil Armstrong - the first two men to do the moon walk.  Another conspiracy - why is that Astronaut wearing an American Flag tie and is that flag waving on the moon.  

"One small step for (A) man - one giant leap for mankind"


I don't believe that the Apollo Moon Missions were faked. However there is or was a conspiracy that I will stand by - the (A) in "One Small Step for (A) man ....."  On the way back from the moon Neil Armstrong insisted that his famous quote was more specific to a Man not just Man

It was 46 years ago on Monday that this famous photo of Buzz Aldrin was taken by Neil Armstrong.  Not exactly this photo as this one has a few alterations.  First of all Buzz Aldrin did not wear a patriotic tie on the moon and secondly that American Flag was not in that photo.  I admit it - I did some silly PhotoShop work on this famous photograph to make a point.  I cannot come to terms with the "never walked on the moon" conspiracy.

Not that I am not a crazy conspiracy tin foil hat wearing nut - trust me I am that and much more.  It is just that no one can take away that special moment in my life.  I was alive when a man walked on the moon.  I was 15 years old when Neil Armstrong made his first step on the moon and said "One small step for (A) man - one giant leap for mankind"  Make special note of that A "One small step for A man......" Obviously without the "A" in the quote it was any man taking a small step not the man - Neil Armstrong. There was some controversy about that - did he or didn't he say "A". On the way back from the moon Neil Armstrong insisted that he his famous quote was more specific to a Man not just Man.   As far as I am concerned that is the only conspiracy that I can except concerning the Apollo Moon Missions.

Apollo 11 Moon Foot Print by Buzz Aldrin
Now, the point that I am making with my PhotoShopped Image of Buzz Aldrin wearing a patriotic tie and the American Flag waving on the moon.  Aldrin did not wear an American Flag tie on the moon and that flag was not in the photo.  Furthermore no American Flags on any Apollo Moon Mission Landing waved in the lunar breeze because there is no breeze on the moon - ever. The Apollo 11 Moon Landing was not faked and filmed on Earth. These guys may have been geek scientists, not the astronauts - they were not geeks - they were skilled brave Navy Pilots.   Geeks nor brave pilots are not dumb and or careless enough so they would fake a moon landing in the wind allowing the flag to wave..

As far as I am concerned none of the other Apollo Moon Mission conspiracy issues count either.   The Apollo Moon Missions are my sacred and cherished adolescent memories and no tin foil hat conspiracy nut case is going to take that away from me. Now regarding the Assassination of JFK, the real truth about who was behind 911 - that is a different animal and why I am the most crazy tin foil hat nut case ever and I am ready to step outside and fight to the death about that and that Apollo 11 did land on the Moon and Buzz Aldrin and Neil Armstrong did their moon walking.  Wow, that feels great to get that off my chest.  Any proof I need about Apollo 11 Moon Mission is below. Look how genuine these three astronauts look, and then take nice long look at that fantastic photo taken by Neil Armstrong below.


Neil Armstrong, Michael Collins, and Edwin Buzz Aldrin - before the Apollo 11 Moon-Mission, May 1 1969

On Monday July 20 2015 on the 46th anniversary of the Apollo 11 Moon Landing Buzz Aldrin shared a comment on social media, "When Neil Armstrong took this photo of me during our ‪‎Apollo 11‬ moon landing it was very spur of the moment. He said "stop right there" and I turned and he snapped the photo. It's called the "Visor shot" because you can see the LM, Neil and my shadow in the reflection of the visor. I have 3 words for why this photo is so great: LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!" 

No one can fake such a statement and I really can hardly question how realistic this photo actually is. If it was a fake it wouldn't look so real.  In the art of photography a photo like this is the result of serendipity.

According to Wikipedia; Serendipity means a "fortunate happenstance" or "pleasant surprise". It was coined by Horace Walpole 4th Earl of Orford an English art historian, novelist and politician in 1754. In a letter he wrote to a friend Walpole explained an unexpected discovery he had made by reference to a Persian fairy tale, The Three Princes of Serendip The princes, he told his correspondent, were “always making discoveries, by accidents and sagacity, of things which they were not in quest of”.

An accidental classic photograph of a scene so very unique could never have such emotion if contrived.

Apollo Astronaut Buzz Aldrin on the moon on July 20 1969 - the famous photograph from the Apollo Moon Mission taken by Neil Armstrong, the first man to walk on the moon.





Visit Ties.com to buy quallity neckties

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here