Monday, October 15, 2012


A Necktie Camera Strap ???


Cool Things to Make From Ties

I found, yet another really cool thing that ties can be made into.  This very unique necktie conversion really interested me because I am a photographer.  Now don't get me wrong here, I would never make a camera strap out of neckties.  Making anything other than a necktie knot out of neckties would be a sin around here at Nice Tie Store    Check it out - Jeffrey Hunter


I don’t own a necktie, and I haven’t been clean-shaven since sometime in the mid-to-late 1990s. But that doesn’t mean I can’t brush up nice and get all dressed up from time to time. Which is why I’m seriously considering one of Photojojo’s smart-looking Camera Strap Neckties.
Read more at http://www.cultofmac.com/182854/camera-straps-made-from-neckties/#XUUwEWYbhZGffgE9.99


Visit Ties.com to buy quallity neckties

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here