Sunday, April 24, 2011


Wearing Neckties - Get the Advantage


A Man Flying Wearing A Tie

If you have any doubts that wearing neckties will give you an advantage in life you better look again at this photograph.  When I wear ties I feel stronger and have much more confidence than when I am not wearing a tie.  Men wearing ties have a certain style about the way they handle them selves.  It's that debonair appearance that is hard to match.  I guess it makes men super.  Faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound,  Look, up in the sky!  It's a bird!  It's a plane!  It's Superman!  Or maybe just a regular guy wearing a tie, possibly like the guy in the photo above, thanks to some skills using Photoshop.

As for the Man of Steel - Yes, it's Superman, strange visitor from another planet who came to Earth with powers and abilities far beyond those of mortal men. Superman, who can change the course of mighty rivers, bend steel with his bare hands, and who, disguised as Clark Kent, a mild mannered reporter for a great metropolitan newspaper, fights a never-ending battle for truth, justice and the American way.  You may want to read my last Post.   Super Superman Ties   I was born in the mid 50s and Superman was the bomb for me.  Maybe it was the adventurous stories of how a regular guy like Clark Kent who wore a suit and necktie could become a hero defeating villains.  Watching George Reeves tear off his tie and shirt to reveal his Shield before soaring into the heavens, was something that was a telivision ritual for me that I dared not miss. 

Now regarding the advantage factor about wearing ties is another issue that can be argued with great validity.  A Hot Rod Flame Tie for Hot Shot Guy  Checkout this true story about a guy who bought a tie from me ten years ago, making note of his comment just yesturday.  He not only got the job, he got the girl, married her, and started his own company because he wore that tie to a job interview the very next day.  I just cannot make this stuff up. 






Visit Ties.com to buy quallity neckties

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here