Monday, March 14, 2011


Look Its Superman er Super Moon

Superman Tie
I could not resist, with all this talk about a Super Moon. 

Look up in the sky, it's a bird, a plane, no its Superman 'er Supermoon.  There is no doubt in my mind that the moon flying so close to us and being full at the same time will be the cause of a few events that would normally not take place.  I think I will wear my Superman necktie that night when I go out chasing the ladies.   Besides the predictions of an increase in earth quakes, volcanoes blowing up, and major storms I am convinced that crazy people will take to the streets.  As usual on the full moon people can get a bit out of hand behaving a bit wild, like wolves.

So, super moon - I am ready for some extra fun.  I will be easy to spot - just look for a guy in a suit wearing a Superman necktie.  I figure some wild woman will figure out the sublime message that I am trying to send.  And if this is the end of the world that night at least I will be going out in style, hopefully not wearing the Superman tie or any clothes accompanied by a Superwoman also without any clothing.

Now the super moon tie will be the cause of something else.  That will be what I will call a supermoon night - use your imagination.  Whoever said ties were not fun obviously needs to reconsider neckties as a necessary fashion accessory.

visit Nicetiestore.com for Superman ties 


Visit Ties.com to buy quallity neckties

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here