Thursday, July 29, 2010


The Other Worlds of Fashion - A Love Story About Ties

A Love Story About Ties?   I just cannot resist.  A nice person commented about our Alien - UFO Necktie History post  found right here  Now, please understand I am not actually claiming that ties are from outer space exactly.

And I qoute "Who knew there was so much to know about neckties? All I know is I never learned how to tie one!" Anonymous

My reply:  "You would be surprised how much cool stuff goes into the world of fashion or in this case "other worlds of fashion."  If you want to learn how to tie a tie then please go to this page on our retail site."

But I will warn you that there is a facinating love story involved in learning how to make the Windsor Necktie Knot. Then you may think again, wow so much about a simple thing like a tie.  This is a true story, I swear.

click here - for a romantic story - learn how to tie a Windsor Tie Knot

Thanks for stopping by and please spread the word - Ties are really cool.


Visit Ties.com to buy quallity neckties

1 comment :

  1. It is a heart touching love story. There are many stories about bow tie I have heard. I suggest when buy Bow Tie (Köpa fluga) you must choose the best colour for your beloved. If you can do this never, miss your love’s smile for you.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment here